New course accreditation application lodgement fee
On 6 July 2018, ASQA introduced an application lodgement fee of $500 for all initial and renewal applications submitted for course accreditation by ASQA.
At time of lodgement, a completeness check of the application will be conducted to review:
- Sufficiency of evidence demonstrating industry support
- Sufficiency of evidence demonstrating an established need for the course to be nationally recognised
- Evidence of consultation with the Skills Service Organisations
- The course document has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2012, including the units of competency against the Standards for Training Packages, and
- All sections of the form completed and witnessed.
ASQA will provide written advice on the outcome of the completeness check.